Wood Serving Bowl Small, Local Artisan
This product is currently sold out.
These locally made wood bowls are crafted in Mcleese Lake BC, using locally reclaimed or repurposed wood.
Each bowl is approximately 10 inches, as these are handmade the sizes will vary bowl to bowl.. a variety of shapes and hues due to natural variations in the wood.
This Board Bowl
- Handmade in Williams Lake
- Place your food directly in the bowl as it is 100% food-safe
- Made from 100% locally sourced wood
Protect Your New Bowl
All bowls made from wood will eventually crack, split, or even gain a permanent odor if they are not properly taken care of. Applying a Cutting Board Finish every 2-3 months will ensure a long life for your bowl. The process of maintaining and preserving your bowl is simple:
- Wash with water and soap
- Dry completely
- Apply the Cutting Board Finish liberally
- Allow the finish to sit for a minimum of 6 hours
- Buff off all excess wax with a soft cloth