Twin Fin II 6.5" Santoku Knife
This product is currently sold out.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels - Twin Fin II 6.5" Santoku
The Twin Fin II series is a perfect combination of German design and Japanese craftsmanship resulting in a sharp, all-metal and modern design upgrade that will please those who demand nothing but the best. Made in Japan - each piece is painstakingly created by master craftsmen based in Seki City.
The new Twin Fin II inherits the DNA from the original Twin Fin and combines these three key elements to create a fantastic knife.
- The latest “N60 stainless steel” is excellent against corrosion and keeps an ultra-sharp edge longer
- Rust Resistant
- Dishwasher safe (not recommended)
- Advanced construction techniques created a comfortable and ergonomic handle suitable for easy, long-term use
- You will be able to cut tirelessly with the perfect mid-knife center of balance
- A combination of German design and Japanese craftsmanship resulted in a sharp and modern design upgrade
- Made in Japan