Staub Round Cocotte 9Q - Cobalt
This product is currently sold out.
The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub cocottes are designed to concentrate flavorful juices, making them ideal for hearty stews, soups, casseroles, roasts, and braises.
- Enameled cast-iron pots retain and distribute heat evenly and effectively
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Basting spikes on lid interiors funnel evaporated juices back down onto food for even basting
- Extra-heavy lids seal in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Great for oven-to-table presentation
- Smooth ceramic bases are suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Knobs are heat-resistant to 500°F
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Capacity: 9QT
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France