Staub ROUND Teapot 1.16Q - CHERRY
This product is currently sold out.
This unique round teapot features a perfect blend of Staub’s efficiency with a distinctive Japanese design. Enameled cast iron pot boils water quickly and keeps it hot longer than traditional teapots. The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub cookware boasts exceptional heat transfer and moves easily from stovetop to table.
- Stylish design looks great on the stovetop or table
- Enameled cast iron retains heat efficiently, so water stays hot longer
- Durable enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Stainless steel handle holds lid in place while boiling and swings open for easy refilling
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 7" x 6.5" x 4.7"
- Capacity: 1 qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France