Staub Braiser 4Q - CHERRY
This product is currently sold out.
We love using this versatile braiser every day for everything—braising short ribs, making paella, sautéing vegetables, roasting pork chops, baking casseroles, creating fruit cobblers and much more. Plus, it easily transitions from oven to table and doubles as a beautiful serving dish. Made with care in France, each braiser delivers the exceptional performance of cast iron with an enamel finish for quick and simple cleanup. This braiser’s timeless, elegant design makes it a welcome addition to any collection.
- Versatile braiser will become your "everything pan"—use it as a skillet, sauté pan, roaster, gratin, casserole, baker, stunning serving dish and much more
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Glossy, vibrant majolique finish that’s reminiscent of fine ceramics
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Black interior enamel sears beautifully and is slightly textured for better browning
- Domed lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results and is accented with an elegant brass knob
- Vintage Staub “ear” handles are curved for a secure, comfortable grip
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- The ultimate kitchen multitasker—goes from oven to table for a beautiful presentation
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron, nickel
- Dimensions: 13 x 12.2 x 3.7 inches
- Capacity: 4 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France