Butter Board/Small Charcuterie Slice - T & J Finished Edge
This product is currently sold out.
Butter Board/Small Charcuterie board
These locally made charcuterie boards are crafted by Tom and Julie Pinette. Lifelong residents of the Williams Lake area, Tom and Julie Pinette first started woodworking as a tribute to Tom’s father, who passed away in 2002.
Using primarily locally-sourced and/or reclaimed wood, Tom and Julie craft these beautiful charcuterie boards.
Each board is approximately 15 inches long and have a variety of shapes and hues due to natural variations in the wood.
This Board Features
- Handmade in Williams Lake
- Place your food directly on the board as it is 100% food-safe
- Both sides can be used
- Made from 100% locally sourced wood.
Protect Your New Board
All cutting boards made from wood will eventually crack, split, or even gain a permanent odor if they are not properly taken care of. Applying Viridios Cutting Board Finish every 2-3 months will ensure a long life for your board. The process of maintaining and preserving your cutting board is simple:
- Washboard with water and soap
- Dry completely
- Apply the Viridios Cutting Board Finish liberally
- Allow the finish to sit for a minimum of 6 hours
- Buff off all excess wax with a soft cloth