Pro Series Edge Grain Board - Cherry, 18x12
This product is currently sold out.
The Professional Series Edge Grain cutting boards are perfect for day to day use in any home kitchen. Constructed from an “edge grain” orientation these board will take just about any punishment you can deal out. These boards are created 1.5 inches thick so that if they get too beat up, they can easily be refinished. This is just one of a huge variety of Wooden Cutting Boards for sale and Professional chopping board Toronto.
This Board Features
- Handmade in Canada
- Finished with Viridios Cutting Board Finish
- Both sides can be used
- Made from 100% ethically sourced Canadian lumber
- This board can be refinished due to its thickness
All cutting boards made from wood will eventually crack, split, or even gain a permanent odor if they are not properly taken care of. Applying Viridios Cutting Board Finish every 2-3 months will ensure a long life for your board. The process of maintaining and preserving your cutting board is simple:
- Washboard with water and soap
- Dry completely
- Apply the Viridios Cutting Board Finish liberally
- Allow the finish to sit for a minimum of 6 hours
- Buff off all excess wax with a soft cloth
All our wood has variations in the grain pattern, the color of the wood as well as the tone of the board. The color of the wood can be slightly darker or lighter than the picture. Due to the fact that this board is handmade, we must disclose that we allow for up to 1/8 of an inch of variance from the listed size.