Large Charcuterie with Handles - T & J
This product is currently sold out.
These locally made charcuterie boards are crafted by Tom and Julie Pinette. Lifelong residents of the Williams Lake area, Tom and Julie Pinette first started woodworking as a tribute to Tom’s father, who passed away in 2002.
Using primarily locally-sourced and/or reclaimed wood, Tom and Julie craft these beautiful charcuterie boards.
Each board is approximately 22 inches long and have a variety of shapes and hues due to natural variations in the wood.
This Board Features
- Handmade in Williams Lake
- Place your food directly on the board as it is 100% food-safe
- Both sides can be used
- Made from 100% locally sourced wood.
Protect Your New Board
All cutting boards made from wood will eventually crack, split, or even gain a permanent odor if they are not properly taken care of. Applying Viridios Cutting Board Finish every 2-3 months will ensure a long life for your board. The process of maintaining and preserving your cutting board is simple:
- Washboard with water and soap
- Dry completely
- Apply the Viridios Cutting Board Finish liberally
- Allow the finish to sit for a minimum of 6 hours
- Buff off all excess wax with a soft cloth