Gourmet Pure Coffee Extract
This product is currently sold out.
The Gourmet Warehouse is a unique specialty food and housewares emporium appealing to professionals and home cooks alike. Located in the heart of Vancouver, The Gourmet Warehouse has been in business since 1998. The Gourmet Warehouse welcomes all to experience the delights of international cuisine in the comfort of your own home and hopes to create inspiration in the kitchen for everyone!
Pure Coffee Extract
The rich, freshly brewed flavor of our Pure Coffee Extract is achieved through our careful distillation of a premium blend of Italian and Brazilian coffee beans. The full-bodied flavor accentuates chocolate, adds nuance to vanilla and enhances the flavor of a variety of dishes across the culinary spectrum. This highly concentrated extract is easy to keep on hand, unlike ground coffee or beans, which rapidly lose their flavor. Our Pure Coffee Extract enjoys a long shelf life, meaning you can use the exact amount your recipe calls for and then store it at room temperature until you need it again.
- 1 tsp. Coffee Extract = 1 tsp. Dry Espresso Powder
- 1 tsp. Coffee Extract + ¼ cup Water = ¼ cup Brewed Coffee
- Kosher Certified
- Gluten-Free Certified
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Sweet ideas: cookies, candies, brownies tiramisus, frozen desserts, baked goods, icings, frostings
- Savory ideas: soups, stews, tomato sauces, gravies, salsas, rubs, moles
- Beverage ideas: milkshakes, mocha drinks, homebrewed beer, lattes
- Chef’s notes: Pure Coffee Extract is perfect for adding coffee flavor when additional ingredients, such as espresso, would throw off the ratios in a recipe. The extract is especially popular among homebrewers.
- Ingredients: Water, Alcohol (35%), Coffee Extract