Canadian Cutting Board - 16x10
This product is currently sold out.
This Canadian Cutting Board is made with all domestic lumber. This handmade cutting board artistically expresses walnut, cherry, and maple woods while maintaining its functionality. This cutting board is widely used in many cooking schools and home kitchens. This board is finished with food safe finishes.
This Board Features
- Handmade in Canada
- Finished with Viridios Cutting Board Finish
- Both sides can be used
- Made from 100% ethically sourced Canadian lumber
- This board can be refinished due to its thickness
Protect Your New Board
All cutting boards made from wood will eventually crack, split, or even gain a permanent odor if they are not properly taken care of. Applying Viridios Cutting Board Finish every 2-3 months will ensure a long life for your board. The process of maintaining and preserving your cutting board is simple:
- Washboard with water and soap
- Dry completely
- Apply the Viridios Cutting Board Finish liberally
- Allow the finish to sit for a minimum of 6 hours
- Buff off all excess wax with a soft cloth
All our wood has variations in the grain pattern, the color of the wood as well as the tone of the board. The color of the wood can be slightly darker or lighter than the picture. Due to the fact that this board is handmade, we must disclose that we allow for up to 1/8 of an inch of variance from the listed size.